Careers in PSC
Working with Us
The Parliamentary Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
The Parliamentary Service Commission notifies candidates shortlisted for the vacancies advertised on the 10th July, 2020 that:
- Below are the final lists of all shortlisted candidates-
- Initial shortlist
- Addendum to shortlist
- The shortlists in paragraph (1) supersede any other system-generated communication earlier received by applicants.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake MATRICULATION (aptitude) examinations on dates and times indicated on the MATRICULATION SCHEDULE below.
- Please note that the candidates who took the matriculation exams on 31st August, 2020 and 1st September, 2020 will be required to retake the matriculation exam on the dates and times indicated on the MATRICULATION SCHEDULE.
- The Matriculation examinations will be undertaken online through the Parliamentary Service Commission job portal- www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies.
- INSTRUCTIONS to candidates undertaking the matriculation examinations are as follows-
- To view the STEPS for accessing the matriculation exam, click here
- Candidates are advised -
- to use a reliable computer with a UPS or a fully charged laptop;
- not to use their mobile phones to take the exam;
- to have stable internet connection;
- to use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the internet browsers;
- Before starting the exam, candidates are advised read the instructions.
- Candidates will have only one attempt to take the exam.
- The exam will be timed. Once the time is over, the system will automatically submit the attempted questions and candidates will no longer be able to submit answers.
- Candidates should not leave the exam page during the exam as the system will time out and they will not be able to access the exam page again.
- Candidates should not open any other web page/tab while taking the exam as the system will time out.
- A help desk has been created to respond to any inquiries relating to the matriculation exercise. In this regard candidates may email their queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
As Notified Earlier-
Candidates shortlisted for the positions of Inspector I (Electrical) PSC 8 and Artisan I (Electrical) PSC 5 will be notified of their oral interview dates in due course.
The following vacancies were non-responsive and therefore will be re-advertised:
- Transport Officer III - PSC 8
- Chargehand- PSC 6
- Artisan I (Building Works)- PSC 5
- Artisan II (Mechanical) - PSC 4
- Artisan II (Building Works) - PSC 4
All communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, SMS from BUNGE_INFO or PARL_INFO and / or the online recruitment system emails.
Disclaimer: The Parliamentary Service Commission does not charge any fee at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and has not appointed any agents for purposes of this recruitment exercise.