The Parliamentary Service is structured into three services, namely the:
- National Assembly Service,
- Senate Service, and
- Joint Service.
The Parliamentary Joint Service provides shared services to both Houses of Parliament. The Service is headed by a Director General and includes among other specialized directorates/ departments responsible for services including: Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Research, Library, ICT, Public Communications, Media Services, Printing, Legal services, Maintenance, Security, Catering, Health Club, Office Services, among others.
The Directorates and divisions under the office of the Director General include:
- Directorate of Human Resources and Administration
- Directorate of Finance & Accounting
- Directorate of Information & Research Services
- Directorate of Litigation & Compliance
- Buildings & Maintenance Services
- Commission Secretariat
- Security Services
- Internal Audit
- Director General: Mr. Clement M. Nyandiere
- Director, Human Resources and Administration: Mr. Gerald N. Okola
- Director, Finance & Accounting: Mr. Samuel Obudo.
- Director, Information & Research Services: Mr. Paul Ngetich
- Directorate of Litigation & Compliance: Mr. Anthony T. Njoroge
- Chief Maintenance & Buildings Engineer: Eng. Pius M. Kioko
- Head, Commission Secretariat: Mrs Shadia Faryd
- Chief Security Officer: Maj (rtd) Solomon Obange
- Chief Internal Audit : Mr. George Arum